Wednesday, March 1, 2017

in 5 years..


In five years I see myself graduated from college with a degree in visual studies. By then I will have a solid response for what my major means and what exactly I am going to do with it. I will be one year into my Peace Choir experience, somewhere in South America. During my time here I will be single worrying less about my first world issues and really placing myself in a completely different environment than I can really say I’ve lived in. I will become enriched with latin american culture in hopes to improve the art and language arts within the peace choir. I will also be building an abroad portfolio to show to a pristine magazine like national geographic. While I am away I will be working towards a federal degree that you attain within the two years abroad. I also would not mind meeting some or the soul mate while on this trip. I hope by then to have filled the identity void in my life. I kind of have this set as the solution to all my problems.It could provide the experience and determination that a company will find astonishing and compelling that could lead to financial stability while helping me figure out my place in socially engaged art while opening my eyes to the harsh conditions a photojournalist must weave itself into to get stories. What is achievable … I absolutely see myself going to the peace choir and attaining my federal degree. Whether or not I get a job at national geographic is really if I get the right connections. In regards to my love life I'll most likely be single because I will be traveling so often. Which is sad but I have accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment