Thursday, January 19, 2017

My first idea for the quotidian project is to have someone record me every other day pressing a random piano key. At the end I want to assemble the the notes in a order that sounds like a familiar melody.
     As you suggested I might think of a specific song to begin with and try to learn it by playing one note every other day.
---- your artists example --- I can not find the examples on your blog it says I have to ask permission  
My second idea is planting a flower and photographing its growth; maybe every 3 days? 

 In my head the first day it would be a close up of the soil and the seeds I am about to plant and every 3 days the camera would get further away from the flower until it bloomed. Giving it a motion once all the frames were aligned next to each other.
---Botanical artist 

No comments:

Post a Comment