Wednesday, January 18, 2017

 1- I have taken 3 Photoshop classes and computer classes since 5th grade
 2- A better handle on photoshop and video skills
 3- visual studies attempts to uncover the hidden truth of the visual which can be seen on computers
 4- I am more comfortable with Photoshop then Illustrator
 5- I do have a lap top with photoshop
 6- I hope to gain a better understanding of what I can do with my computer skills in the future
 7- Don't know m favorite artist yet
 8- Lana Del Rey
 9- I love horseback ridding and plan to go to the peace choir
10-  THERE ONCE WAS A MAN CALLED MICHEAL FINAGEN HE WORE WHISKERS ON HIS CHIN-A GIN ONE FELL OFF AND THEN GREW IN A- GAIN POOR OLD MICHEAL FINAGANAANN. (repeat for 5 lines)
On a warm summers night. Two girls ran from their house into the ocean... celebrating what would soon be there demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment