Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Quotidian












2:40 pm"Global warming is going to be the death of us all"















2:40pm "Donate change to make a change"













" Its a good day to not give a fuck"
" Temple is alive when its nice out"

"I wonder how many time I walk past this thing a day"








"Theres mad heads out today"










"If only people knew how to walk"

"I hate campus when its this wet out"















"What is this green stuff everywhere"




"It is easy breezy beautiful cover girl out today"

"Richie is my life line "


"It is dooms day"
"I wish I could dress up like halloween everyday"



"Its so awkward when someone comes up to you and you don't know their name"




"Its a ghost town" 

"The bell tower looks like a totem poll"







"Snow looks like a drug addicts paradise"















"I'm just gonna sit here and think about all the money I owe"





















"I neeeeeed whit girl tonight more than ever"
"The fresh grocer got robbed at 8 this morning and we didn't get a TU alert"












"It looks like yellow brick road ish today"

"Did you ever notice theres always that one guy who runs from class to class"

"I need summer I need the beach I need freedom"
"On my way to fail this test"
"I'm super homesick"

"Ugh I have no more skips left"
"I gotta uber everywhere " 

"Temple has such different vibes when it rains"



















"This weather is crazy I NEVER know what the wear"

"I love how the row team is out here training" 






"I guess everyone decided to participate in life "

"I wanna go to the Donald Trump protest but I have class"

"I love how everyone gathers around the bell tower"

"Nice day and the towers not flooded, I can dig it."

"I can't even sleep in my apartment my roomate is the worst"

"It's a good day to have a good day"

"Man I gotta keep my wish together its getting nice out

"I dropped like 3 of my 5 classes.good."

"I needed to go to AEPI date night"

"FUDGE I'm so dead I swear I can't get enough zzz's"

"Can this golf cart thing not"
"
"HOW BOUT DAT"
I can not believe my junior year is almost over

No comments:

Post a Comment