Wednesday, April 12, 2017

ON PEPSI ADD

To be quiet frank, it is pretty obvious that this add above anything is just awkward and not realistic at all. No one especially a famous person is going to the front of a protest or march to just hand one officer a beverage. It looks tacky or like Kendall is this officers mommy bringing him lunch. I personally do not see the huge political problem, yes police brutality, gender, race are all existing problems but what does giving a soda effect the progress we are making? I think people get too hype over little senseless advertisements but at the same time I am not accounting that younger children could be watching this commercial and see that as normal behavior when at a protest. If anything when I see her give the soda to the officer I think, " how naive , or completely opened minded is this person." It can really go either way but as a society we like to focus on whats wrong with certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment